CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mooooooo



Hi everyone,

On Saturday I got to tour some of our local farms. You can't see any of the cows in the first picture, but boy you sure can see that it was a cold and blustery day. Mommy and Daddy made me wear this fuzzy hat and mittens so I didn't get too cold. We even had to drag out our umbrella and raincoats again! What do you think of the giant tractor we got to see? It's a lot bigger than my little John Deere toy I got at the fair, but it looks almost exactly like it; it's just missing the farmer singing Old MacDonald when you push his head.

My two top front teeth came in this last week. When I look in the mirror it's still hard for me to see them but boy do I feel them, and they will come in handy with eating all my new foods. I say skip the chicken and turkey and just go straight for the steak!

Until next time . . .

No comments: