CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Harvest Time



Hi everyone,
Mommy and Daddy still haven't let me carve my pumpkin! I know you have been waiting to see it just like I've been waiting to do it, so I figured I'd send you another picture of me and my HUGE pumpkin until carving time comes. I also thought you might want to see my tractor I got at the fair last month. You can tell that I'm in the driver's seat because the farmer is on the floor off to the side of me. I guess I got a little crazy in my turns!
I can now stand on my own, and even if it is only for a few seconds at a time, it's still on my own. Mommy also calls me curious george. I'm not sure why since that's not my name, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I get into everything I can. What's the fun of being able to reach it if you can't have it?
Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PUMPKINS!!!!!! I somehow thought had some candy in your hands..Way to go!!!!

Love Ya Grandma