CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dog Days of Summer




Hi everyone,

I have been having so much fun this summer. Mommy and I have been riding bikes, jogging, walking, playing in the backyard, playing at parks, visiting people, and too many more things to name. We went to a waterfront festival a few weeks ago and then to a park where they have a new playground. It was soooo neat. Of course, I mostly wanted to play on the old toys once I discovered that there was a bridge there that was just my size. These pictures are from that visit. The best thing about the summer is that my Daddy finally came back home last week after being gone for 34 days straight. That was a long time! Unfortunately he is leaving again for who knows how long so I need to skedaddle so I can catch up on my play time with him.

Until next time . . .

No comments: