CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Chicks Dig Even More Scars

Hi everyone,

A long time ago I posted about chicks digging scars, so I kind of figure that the more the better. Isn't that a good way of thinking? No, you say, because it means you get hurt more. Hmmm, I may have to think this one through a bit more.

OK, I may not actually have any scars yet but I did get another doozy of an owie this weekend. Yesterday was such a beautiful day and I decided I didn't want to take a nap. We went for a bike ride in the afternoon which we followed up with a stop at the library. They were having a Winnie-the-Pooh party. After hearing a few stories about Pooh and his friends, having some Pooh snacks, and starting to make a few Pooh crafts my sleep deprived ways caught up with me. While walking over to mommy I ended up tripping over this other lady's big feet and I fell right onto the corner of a chair back, with my face. SMACK! My cheek and eye caught the brunt of the force. Needless to say it wasn't a great ending to the Pooh party but I did walk away with my blue balloon.

My picture really doesn't do justice to my battle wounds. My cheek has a big bruise on it around the scraped area and my eye is a little blackened. It didn't stop me from doing any of my normal activities but I do notice people giving me a second look.

Until next time . . .

No comments: