CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Officially Summer

Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know, summer officially began last week. What, you say that summer doesn't officially start until June 21st. No, no, summer starts when a little boy gets his first scraped knee of the season. Actually it was my first real scraped knee-blood-tears-peroxide-neosporin-bandaid wearing scrape of my life.

It is now officially the second week of summer and I now have two scraped knee-blood-tears-peroxide-bandaid wearing scrapes. It happened when I was walking the dog over to get her nails clipped. Mommy couldn't tell if I was more upset that I scraped my knees or that we had to turn around and go home to clean them up.

I tell you it sure is going to be a long summer if I get scraped knees with the mathematical equation above. How many weeks of summer are there, you ask? We'll see how many scrapes I have by the end and I can tell you for sure.


Until next time . . .

No comments: