CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Earning My Keep

Hi everyone,

I have officially started earning my keep. Right around my third birthday I began doing jobs around the house to earn my very own commission. Once I earn my commission I put it into three jars: giving, saving, and spending. The giving money goes to my church, the saving money is for a looooong time from now (like for a car, house, high school trip, big purchase, etc.), and the spending money is for me to use how I want. Well, I finally saved up enough spending money to buy the food truck I've had my eye on for a while. What a sweet feeling to buy something with money I've earned myself!

Getting ready to go . . .

picking out my purchase . . .

waiting in line . . .

paying the cashier . . .

waiting for her to count out my $5.40!

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Grandma said...

You are so much fun to watch. Great job on the blog!