CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog Fodder

Hi everyone,

What can I say except that it has been busy around here. Between working on Dad's resumes and the "boringness" of this time of year my posts have become few and far between. Mom and I are beginning a new preschool type program so hopefully between that and the weather getting nicer I will have some blog fodder. Until then here are a few more random pics.

Working on my OCD tendencies:
Gotta have those orange segments lined up like a train!

Saw Dad's bike shorts in the laundry basket,
and what does any good self respecting bike rider do but put them on!
We don't want chafing now, do we?

The ultimate car ramp.

Helping Dad build block towers. This time instead of just building
it for me he showed me how to do it; then we got to knock it over!

Until next time . . .

No comments: