CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goodbye April, Hello May

Hi everyone,

What you are about to see is not super exciting. It is basically just a wrap up post and a few cute pictures of me. The first pic is when Grandpa came up and stayed the night and read my bedtime story to me. Love Lightning McQueen and my Grandpa! The other is when we visited some friends of ours who moved to Seattle and I wanted to look at the pretty skyline with the binoculars. Those things were heavy!
 

I have been so excited to do preschool each day. Mom is super impressed with how well I am holding my writing tool and even more impressed with my memory. She says it is like a steel trap. Now I haven't actually seen a steel trap so I'm assuming that's a good thing. Anyway, just to catch you up to speed we have now covered the letters A, B, C, and D; the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4; a square and diamond; the colors green and blue; and the theme of cows, jungle, kittens, and eyes. That should about do it.



Until next time . . .

No comments: