CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Making of Snow Angels

Hi everyone,

When we had our snow a few weeks ago we got out to play in it a bit. One of the first things I ran out to do was make a snow angel. Dad came out with me while Mom documented the process on camera.

Here are the instructions on How to Make a Snow Angel:

1. Make sure that your feet are in your original foot marks so you don't ruin your snow angel.

2. Sit down.

3. Stretch your legs out.

4. Lay down. Move your arms and legs out from your body, then back in, then back out . . . you get the idea.

5. Stand up and jump out of your angel. Voila, you are finished!
 

And being ever the perfectionist, I had to redo mine because I just wasn't happy with my first angel. I didn't think it looked heavenly enough. Practice does make perfect!

Until next time . . . (and a few more snow adventures)

No comments: