CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2012

Still Up, Up, and Away

Hi everyone,

I promised more pictures, so here you go!

I know I don't look enthused, but I really am. It just happens to be 6:00am and I woke up at 4:45am which is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes before my usual wake up time. Approximately, though, because who is counting.

Look at that flame!!!!
 

Hey, there's a chipper face for so early in the morning!

First balloons up and in the air . . .

Awesome to be able to see the flame, especially while in the air!

 

Grandma's favorite - and do you see the moon to the lower left of the balloon?
 

Mom's favorite - of course she had to pick green!

Started with Ronald, ended with McGruff!

We ended up driving out to the airport to see them all land. It was amazing!

Until next time . . .

No comments: