CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Howling at the Moon

Hi everyone,

Wasn't my Halloween costume awesome? Wait, what? I forgot to show you my Halloween costume. Well let me get right on that.


In case you can't tell, I am a wolf! Not a dog, not a beaver, not a bear. A wolf! Owwwwwwwwww! (That's me howling at the moon, by the way.)

Dad sewed my costume for me! Isn't he awesome! It came down to the last minute to decide on what I wanted to be. At first it was a wolf. Then it was a purple wolf. Then it was a coyote. Then it was a chicken. Then it was back to a wolf. Dad went and bought my fabric and a pattern the next day and started cutting.  A day later the main part was sewed up and I was getting my first fitting. Awesome!! A nip here and a tuck there and I was set to go. I was pretty excited that I got to be a wolf and I was pretty amazed that Dad made it for me from scratch.

Sorry for the black shadow. That's somebody's finger blocking the flash. I won't mention who.

And there it is again. Someone get this person a camera with a built in flash, please!

Until next time . . .

No comments: