CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2007

First Blog



Hi, everyone! I thought that for my eight month birthday I would create a blog so I could share all that I'm learning and doing with my family and friends.

Mom and Dad just took me in for my first haircut. They thought my hair was starting to look like a comb over because it was so long on top but not on the sides. I did so good sitting in the barber's chair and staying pretty still while she cut my hair. Phew, I finally look like a little boy again!

I guess you could say that I have officially started crawling, although it's probably not what you would think of when you hear those words. I wiggle myself around on my tummy kind of like I'm sneaking around the house and want to stay under the radar. I also like to walk holding onto Mommy's hands.

Well, I think that's enough for my first blog. All this typing has made me kind of sleepy.

Until next time . . .

No comments: