CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Outside









Hi everyone,

I just love to get outside, especially during these summer months. Mom and Dad have taken me on my first bike ride and my first backpacking trip. I would have to say that I could have done without all the bugs that were hanging out at Watson Lakes. Mom and I spent most of our time inside the tent sweltering in the heat, while Dad bundled up and lathered on the bug spray in order to go out and fix our meals. The accomodations were okay. I got to sleep in between Mom and Dad but every time the dog got up in the night I kind of woke up too. Finally Mom and Dad just let her sleep between them too and we all were able to get a few hours of rest. Dogs! I'm not sure when our next trip is but I like chewing on the backpack even when Mom and I are walking around the neighborhood.

Until next time . . .

No comments: