CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

O Christmas Tree



Hi everyone,

Our house is completely transformed. We even have a tree growing out of the middle of our dining room floor! When it was just a tree I wasn't even fazed. Every now and then I glanced over at it as I walked by pushing my tonka truck. I mean, yeah, I went to bed one night and the next morning I woke up and a tree had grown in our dining room, but who would think twice about that? What's even stranger is that it seemed to change every day. One sleepy time I awakened to a tree, the next sleepy time I awakened to lights on a tree, the next to popcorn and cranberries, and finally to a fully decked out tree with ornaments. Well, once those dangly, shiny, colorful ornaments were on there I couldn't resist. I had to go over and check it out and take a few off to examine. I can't wait to see what is next!


Until next time . . .

No comments: