CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Then and Now



Hi everyone,
Wow, can you believe one year has already gone by? I thought I'd show you a picture of me last year in my second week of life and compare it to this year in my second year of life. What a difference a year can make! I look so grown up (and handsome if I do say so myself), and Mommy and Daddy don't look quite so dazed and exhausted.
I know it looks like I'm not smiling in the picture for this year, but in case you can't tell Mommy is holding my hand down. I really wanted to show you what I look like a lot of the time (my two fingers in my mouth) but she wouldn't let me. Maybe next time.
Merry Christmas! Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have grown!! We are really looking forward to meeting you one of these days! You did a great job on your first Christmas letter!

The Hagens