CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cocoa Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

Mommy is making lasagna as I type so I thought I'd take a few minutes to update my blog and stay out of the way. I know you are thinking, "Christmas pictures - Christmas is over" but I was looking through our Christmas photos and realized that we had a few that I didn't post that were worth sharing.

I had fun wearing my santa hat, for a few minutes that is. It started bugging me and came off soon after we started unwrapping gifts. After presents we sat and watched White Christmas while eating popcorn and drinking peppermint hot chocolate. Grandma graciously shared her hot chocolate with me and I LOVED IT. Can you tell?

We are looking at some flooding in the next few days but we should stay high and dry. I guess I'll keep you posted.

Until next time . . .

No comments: