CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringin' in the New Year

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! We rang in 2009 by going out to dinner for a last hurrah before tightening down the purse strings. I serenaded Mommy and Daddy at dinner with Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABC's, and on the way home I led them in a chorus of The Wheels on the Bus. I did decide to change one line of the song though to make it fit the evening. It went something like this, "The Costco doors open and shut, open and shut, open and shut. The Costco doors open and shut, all over town." How do you like my new version? It was inspired when we drove by Costco and I was told that they closed early for New Year's so we wouldn't be going in.

After dinner we played with my new coliseum blocks. Instead of gladiators in the coliseum I decided to showcase one of my new hot wheels.

I didn't end up staying up until the ball dropped. In fact, I didn't even stay up past my usual bedtime. I guess that's the life of a 2 year old on New Year's Eve. I hope you all made some great resolutions for 2009!

Until next time . . .

No comments: