CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rainbow Cake

Hi everyone,

Mommy was in a baking mood this weekend. She made zucchini bread, chocolate chip cookie bars (for MOPS so we didn't even get any of those) and a cake. The cake was to celebrate the beginning of October and because it was Friday and because we hadn't had one in a while and Mommy wanted to try out a new recipe. It was fun watching her put it together. Each layer she would make I would shout, "Wowww, this was a good idea". That looks good in and of itself, huh.


But just wait . . . look at those colors!


I ended up with a sliver that wasn't any wider than my finger but it tasted like heaven. I even licked the plate without any prompting from Mom and Dad.


Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next morning and this was the sight that greeted me. Somebody needs to teach Mom and Dad about portion control!


Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That is a cool looking cake! Recipe please!