CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,

Happy new year! I didn't get to stay up and ring it in with mom and dad, but believe me that was probably a good thing because no one wants to see me if I don't get my 12 hours of sleep at night. I have a few Christmas"y" things to finish up posting and then it will be off to business as usual for the rest of the year.

We finished packing up all of our Christmas decorations today and I kept asking mom why the tree had to go take a nap and why the ornament of Ariel had to go to sleep in her box. I tried to convince mom that they didn't want to go to sleep but she wasn't buying my logic. Oh well, another 11 months and they can come out again.

I decided to spare you the myriad of our pictures in front of the tree and just post this year's picture. If you want to look at cute little old me in front of our tree for the past three years you can always go digging through the archives.


Until next time . . .

No comments: