CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Watch Out Gingerbread Man

Hi everyone,

First of all, do you like the new look? Mommy was going to have me wait until I posted all the Christmas pictures so we could start our new year with our new look but I just couldn't look at the green and brown background anymore. I really wanted to pick the cow background but Mom said she didn't want to stare at cow spots while she was reading my blog so I settled for my second choice of chirping chicks.

So, back to our post which will officially be the last post about Christmas events. That gingerbread man shouldn't have come to my house for dinner because he didn't even make it to the table in one piece! He was gobbled up before we even put the first side on the house. We actually got to make three gingerbread houses this year. Individual houses made out of graham crackers for my birthday, a gingerbread train, and a family gingerbread house.
What's this white stuff oozing out of the roof?

Hmmmmm . . . let's see if it's edible.
Yep, it's definitely edible!
Can anyone say "sugar high"?
Poor, sad dog who didn't get to take part in the festivities.
Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new background...looks like you really had fun this year! Poor Naj...