CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Showing a Little Patriotism

Hi everyone,

I surprised my mama the other day when I started reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to her while we were playing with some cars. One minute I'm talking about the United States of America and the next minute I'm saying the Pledge followed by My Country 'Tis of Thee. She didn't know I've been learning it this year at bible study and boy you should have seen the look on her face. I'm still working on the exact wording, as you can tell, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far.




Until next time . . .

2 comments:

Grandma said...

WOW, what an accomplishment! I was hoping to hear you sing your song too, guess I will have to wait until I see you again.

J said...

What a big boy...the video won't play for some reason but the fact he can say it is amazing!

He is also quite the photographer! I love the photo of the cars!