CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Egg Hunt in the Woods


Hi everyone,

I know it's been a few days, maybe even weeks, since Easter. What can I say, I'm a bit behind on my posts. We ended up going camping that weekend, and while I know the true reason we celebrate Easter is Jesus' resurrection I have to say I was excited that the bunny still managed to find me out in the middle of nowhere.



I ended up hopping through the woods, over tree limbs, and through drainage ditches to find all the hiding places my loot was stashed. And let me tell you, I was glad to find it all. You see, I happened to spy mom packing my Easter basket the night before we headed out so I was a little concerned when we arrived at our camping spot and unpacked and this basket with the fun toys was nowhere to be found. It did come along though, so it all worked out in the end.

 

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Grandma said...

You look like you had a great time!!! What fun...miss you lots...love you!!!