CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle


Hi everyone,

Creepy crawly vines, hairy gorillas, lions stalking their prey; they were all a part of our preschool theme this week. Okay, we may not have gone scary but we did get to learn about a few plants in the jungle and some animals too. This week we focused on the letter B, the number 2, the color green, and our square shape from last week. We also got to go on another field trip!


Way back this past summer when I finished my summer reading challenge I earned a free ticket to Jungle Playland. Mom has been waiting for a chance to use it since I turned three many months ago and this was the day. I had a lot of fun and actually went into the ball pit and down the slides by myself. I think mom is enjoying this independent play from me because in the past I have wanted her to climb all over the toys and slide down with me. It sure is fun growing up!

Until next time . . .

No comments: